SIGN UP TODAY:
1. View the floorplan by clicking on the link above.
2. Download the Exhibitor Application Agreement, fill in your preferred booth space and return the application with a 50% deposit. Remaining balances are due Sept 21.
3. You're in! Can't wait to see you in October!
October 21-23, 2011
Kansas City - Bartle Hall
Great dates, a fabulous location and a dedicated, experienced show management team are only a few reasons why the Kansas City Home, Design & Remodeling Expo, presented by Time Warner Cable, is the place to be this October! Dust off your marketing displays, launder your logo shirts and prepare to increase fall leads and generate business during the cool fall and winter months.
Filling a void in the fall sales season, the show unites Kansas City consumers from across the entire metro area with qualified businesses - eager to make their remodeling dreams a reality. With a variety of company categories from decks and décor to kitchens and candles, the show brings a mix of home related exhibits together in the 174,000 square foot show!
Why Exhibit in the KC Home, Design & Remodeling Expo?
1. Get face-to-face with consumers from across the entire metro area! Don’t you trust people that you interact with in person more than someone you found out of the phone book? So do consumers!
2. You are in good hands! The show is managed by a professional and dedicated show team with more than 12 years each of public event, show production, design and advertising experience. We know how to get the consumers off the couch and to your booth!
3. $800 (10’ x10’) spent anywhere else can’t buy the public exposure and lead generations that you’ll receive at the show! $8 a square foot is the lowest home-improvement show booth price in the Kansas City market. Plus - you can upgrade to a premium, corner booth for only $50. We know times are tough and we take care to ensure that every company has the ability to succeed at the show!
4. For the first time the Junior League’s Holiday Mart, a holiday shopping extravaganza, will be in the same building as the fall home improvement show! This offers exposure to thousands of affluent consumers who have already parked and are ready to buy. Special discounts will be offered to attendees of both shows.
5. The dates, the location and the show team are all in lined up! Come out, have fun and gain business at the Kansas City Home, Design & Remodeling Expo!
LAWYERS, LAWYERS, LAWYERS.....
Did you notice the change from SHOW to EXPO? In an attempt to make another KC show promoter happy, and to ensure your exhibit dollars go toward advertising instead of lawyer fees, we decided to call our event an EXPO instead of just a show! Plus, we really LOVE being the only EXPO in town.